Student and Postdoc Stipends
At this time there are no more funds for stipends. You can apply and if funds will become available we will contact you.
The Cryptography Research Fund allows us to waive the registration fee for all student presenters of an accepted paper (application is mandatory).
Please apply by July 1st.
Thanks to our sponsors' generosity, a limited number of stipends will be available to those students unable to obtain funding to attend the conference. Students in under-represented groups are especially encouraged to apply. This year, we will also provide stipends for postdocs based on funding availability.
We require that all students and postdocs requesting funding fill out the following form. You will need to provide several things in the form which you may wish to write in a text editor and copy into the form as necessary. This includes:
- If applicable, a description of previous IACR funding for travel, including amounts for appropriate conferences.
- An explanation as to why you need funding.
- An explanation of what you hope to achieve by attending Crypto 2018.
- why there is a need for funding from the conference, and
- whether the advisor, host, or institution will provide any funding to complement awarded partial travel grants, and a commitment to a maximal dollar value they are willing to support.
Note: If you are a student presenter and want to apply for support beyond the registration fee waiver, you will need to complete this information as well. You still need to submit the registration waiver form above by July 1st.